Image via CrunchBase
- Consider telling a story with those facts on your article. Facts are about something that actually exists, something known to exist or to have happened or a truth known by actual experience or observation. Work your best to present those facts with your story. They can help hook and attract readers.
- Speak or communicate to one person – Your article will communicate directly to a single reader. Use You instead of him and her.
- Write original articles with quality contents – Write your article in a fresh and original way. And make sure your article is built soundly with proper grammar, punctuation, correct spelling and not yet published somewhere else.
- Write your articles and make them interesting, inspiring, motivating, entertaining and exciting ones – Here you can bring your personal experiences and stories into your articles to be incorporated with those facts you injected on your articles.
- Inject the best keywords and tags on your articles for SEO – Keywords and tags are usually found in your article contents. They are normal searchable words.
- Apply creativity on your articles – Tell a new story with every article you write. Break the pattern and become artistic.
- Promote your articles on social networks after publication – There are more than 400 of social networks and book marking tools where you can promote your published articles like Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon and etc.
- Submit your articles to search engines – There are two ways how to submit articles to search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. You can submit each published article to Google, Bing and Yahoo. You can also submit your articles to those search engines by bulk by using your profile link.