As a matter of fact, Christians can exercise their faith in the Kingdom this include Christmas celebration. However, they cannot exercise it publicly instead, they should observe it inside the home or inside the Embassies, Consulates or in a chosen safe place.
Christians are members of different groups of faiths under the umbrella of Christianity such as Catholics, Lutherans, Anglicans or Baptists, Fundamentalist Christianity, Pietism, Evangelicalism, Pentecostalism, Holiness movement, United and uniting churches, Restoration Movement, Jesus is Lord, Christ the King, Church of Christ, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and many more.
There are many ways how Christians celebrate Christmas in the Kingdom such as:
- Dancing Party by invitation
- Eating Party by invitation which is my favorite
- Mass Prayers - administered by some Christians Ministers
- Beauty Pageant
- Parlor Games
- Singing Competition aside from Karaoke and Videoke
- Exchanging of Christmas Gifts
- Beach Party - started on the 24th of December to Christmas day
- Visiting some of the Kingdom's Treks
- Malling - to spot Big Sales during this season and many more
- Chatting with family on Internet
When it comes to food for Christmas - anyone can prepare all types of food that he wanted to eat on Christmas. Almost all are here except pork. From all types of cakes, sweet and pastries to Kakanin that includes Bibinka and Poto-Bongbong for the Filipinos are available in the Kingdom.
So Christians celebrate Christmas wherever they maybe in many ways!
About the Author visit: Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.